B 250: 09 Lesson 10 Weekly Reflection
This week was very eventful! A good deal of progress has been made regarding my business. This week’s curriculum focused on the improvement of our ads. By working through the material I learned a great deal about maximizing the effectiveness of the ads to my site.
The tool I found most useful was the info graph letting me know which searched resulted in my ad coming up. There were a couple of common searches that let me know about a few negative keywords I should add. It really is something to keep your eye on if you are working with Google ads.
This week also resulted in a few orders being made, which I was quite worried about. My site offers pretty niche goods, so I was concerned my business wouldn’t make a profit. It was now reached a point where money is being made! Very happy news.
I also found a digital building service that has allowed me to provide 3D prototypes to customers and give me a better idea of the cost of inputs.
Comments
Post a Comment