B 283: 06 Lesson 2 Weekly Reflection

Weekly Reflection 

A new semester has begun and that means the blog is active again! Despite my most popular post getting 4 views I am glad to be back. If all goes well this will be my last semester! The classes I am taking are extremely applicable to the industry I hope to enter, guiding me towards a path of success. I am highly anticipating the next 12 weeks.

I am near the completion of my chosen book, “Do the Work” by Steven Pressfield. I won't go into much detail here, as it would render the coming report useless. So far: however, I have found great joy in reading this book. I find it very applicable to areas outside of business too. It is a great read for those with big dreams but are holding themselves back from completing them.

The reading for this week consisted primary of entrepreneur blogs across the Internet. I have found a blog I particularly like, but the biggest lesson I learned was how fast an impression is made when someone loads up your site. Is it professional, neat, and intuitive? Does it have an element of style that makes it visually appealing?



This semester I have to operate an online business. I will certainly keep in mind what I learned this week when building my site. Even the best products can be overshadowed by shoddy appearances.


I am very excited about this semester. I am optimistic, scared and confident all at once. Fingers crossed I finish strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 07 - The 7 Habits

B 283: 06 Lesson 4 Weekly Reflection

B 283: 06 Lesson 10 Weekly Reflection