B 250: 09 Lesson 11 Weekly Reflection

After each week of completing the course curriculum, I find myself so excited to work on my website and create a better e-commerce learning experience for myself. I find the course setup pretty interesting, we learn the basics, build the site, and then implement what we learned. It’s a pretty unique process, but I find it very rewarding. Perhaps is because it inducing a sense of competitiveness against myself; I want to do better and my site to perform better than it did in the previous weeks. It gives me the opportunity to see where I made mistakes rather and learn from that rather than to try and circumvent them entirely.

This week focused on SEO or Search Engine Optimization. I found this topic very fascinating and a great deal more nuanced than I anticipated. According to the reading, each search engine utilizes a “secret” algorithm that is constantly being updated.  It seems the best we can do is theorize what will best affect the optimization of a site. Despite this, the improvement advised were very beneficial, not just for the site but also its visitors.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 07 - The 7 Habits

B 283: 06 Lesson 4 Weekly Reflection

B 283: 06 Lesson 10 Weekly Reflection