B 250: 09 Lesson 4 Weekly Reflection
Weekly Reflection - The Unexpected Utility of Google Ads
A valuable lesson I learned this week came from my completion of Project #1 – Choosing a Product.
To complete the assignment students are required to familiarize themselves with the some of the basic tools in the Google Ads program. The site offers a great deal more than I had imagined! Valuable information about competitors and market research can all be obtained through this tool.
When working through the assignment I made some interesting realizations. I could never have foreseen the difference in the level of clicks or CTR by changing just a word or omitting an article. By imputing keywords into a campaign, Google Ads estimates how well an ad will perform. These estimates allow business owners to optimize their ads ensuring the highest levels of accessibility and brand awareness.
Here are some of the figures pulled from my project;
As you can see, changing one word will result in drastically different figures. What may seem like the most accurate keyword for your business may not result in the best results.
Google Ad’s utility is a great asset to business owners, not just to get their brand out onto peoples computers, but to get the MOST out of a campaign.

Comments
Post a Comment